CEO Niels Printz speaks at conference for insurance industry leaders
On the 2nd and 3rd June 2015, Marketforce’s annual conference The Future of Nordic Non-Life Insurance will take place in Copenhagen. SOS International’s Chief Executive Officer Niels Printz will be speaking at the conference.
“Unleash your competitive advantage with insights from insurance industry leaders” – under that theme leaders and executives within the insurance industry will discuss and debate during eight different sessions with speakers and panel discussions.
The sessions are:
- Driving progress in Nordic insurance – the view from the top
- Raising the bar in digital insurance – a new era for customer engagement
- Unleashing data-driven insight – insurers’ secret weapon
- The great distribution shakeup? The rise of price comparison sites
- Creating and sustaining customer-centric operations
- Upping the claims game – delivering efficiencies and superb service
- Fraud in focus – uncovering and outsmarting the cheats
- Imaging tomorrow’s insurer – innovators and disrupters
SOS International’s CEO Niels Printz will speak on the subject “Managing the customer experience with the benefits of digitalisation”.
At the end of 2013, SOS International launched a new strategy with a more focused customer and market approach and took the first steps to establishing a next generation operational and competitive platform. One of the main focus areas in the strategic work is to improve and develop the customer journey.
Read more about the conference on Marketforce’s website.