ITIJ Awards 2015 - the vote is open
Every year since 2002, The International Travel & Health Insurance Journal (ITIJ) has rewarded innovation, achievement and quality of service within the international travel and health insurance industry. By receiving a nomination, companies are being recognised by their partners, peers and colleagues as a provider of an outstanding contribution to the industry.
Voting for the 2014 ITIJ Industry Awards is now open and registered users of the ITIJ website can go online to nominate those companies and partners they feel have deserved the recognition of being a trusted provider within one of the categories below:
- Underwriter/travel insurer of the Year
- Assistance Company of the Year
- Intermediary/Broker (includes own brand insurance retailers) of the year
- Air Ambulance Company of the Year
- Cost Containment/Claims Management of the Year
- Medical Provider (includes medical escorts and hospitals) of the Year
- Legal Services Provider of the Year
- ITIJ Marketing Campaign of the Year
The Awards are voted for by subscribers to ITIJ and are judged by an independent panel of experts.
Read more about the ITIJ Industry Awards 2015 and voting here.