Good advice for your working environment at home
Many of us work from home at the moment. It is important that we still remember to create the best possible working environment in this unusual situation.
We have put together a number of good advice for all of you that you should use to get the best possible working environment at home.
- Make the most of the temporary work space and create space around you
- Make sure to seek adequate supply of light, preferably daylight if possible
- Make sure you sit comfortably and change your position often
- Take frequent active breaks, e.g. where you get up and drink water
- Provide fresh air supply a few times a day
- Use only the tools and communication channels your workplace provides and remember that the security policies also apply when working from home.
- Pay special attention to fake emails or text messages you may receive under the cover of Corona news.
Also read the article on how to avoid screen work damaging your health