SOS International opens test centre at the Port of Aarhus
Now, there is another place where residents in Aarhus and Central Jutland can be tested for COVID-19. On Thursday, 17 December, the SOS International quick test centre opened at the Port of Aarhus at the previous location of the ferry Molslinjen.
It is now possible to book an appointment for a quick test and find out whether you have been infected with COVID-19 before Christmas. SOS International has opened a COVID-19 test centre at the Port of Aarhus where free tests are offered in collaboration with Danish Regions.
- We are pleased to offer high-quality quick tests to Aarhus residents. We think we have found a really good location which is centrally located in the city and easy to get to, whether by car or on foot, says Karin Tranberg, EVP, SOS International.
The location at the port adds new life to the former location of the Molslinjen terminal. There is plenty of parking and it is easy to get to which means that, in the longer term, it will also be possible to perform drive-in tests.
Quick test by appointment
SOS International has a booking system which contributes to avoiding serious queues. And testing by appointment is an additional safety factor:
- Our booking portal ensures that we avoid massive queues forming. We use the booking system to monitor and meet demand but also, and not least, because it is important to us that the queue itself does not pose a risk of infection, says Karin Tranberg.
Getting tested at SOS International
• Book an appointment at www.sos.eu (if you do not have an appointment, you will not be tested)
• The test is free for people with a Danish CPR number
• The test is an antigen test that provides a result within 15 minutes. This means that you will receive an answer within an hour.
• There is ample parking
• SOS International has experience performing antigen tests and has performed more than 50,000 tests since September
• The address of the test centre is: Ølandsgade, Aarhus Ø